I think I might have bed bugs. What should I do? Step 1 Stay calm.Do not throw away mattresses and clothes.Do not spray chemicals around
Top-Rated Bed Bug Control & Exterminator Services in RI, CT, and MASS
Bed Bug Control
Trust Debug to remove bed bugs
If you miss just one pregnant female bed bug you can be re-infested with over 300 adults and 1000 new eggs in three months.
Trust Debug for guaranteed results.
Signs of Bed Bugs
- Reddish brown bugs on your mattress.
- Blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases.
- An offensive, musty odor from the bugs’ scent glands.
- Bed bugs skins and shells.
- Dark brown/black fecal stains.
Our Bed Bug Control Solution
For apartments and properties in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Eastern Connecticut
- No prep work required. No emptying closets, stripping beds, emptying drawers, etc.
- Use of innovative products and methods to eliminate and prevent bed bugs.
- Our technicians have the highest level of training available. Debug technicians are required to pass a series of written and field exams before they treat for bed bugs (and this testing repeats throughout their career).
- Debug’s effective treatment is environmentally-conscious.
- You are guaranteed to be bed bug-free for 5 months.
The Debug Process
Step 1: Inspect
Step 2: Control
Debug will utilize the following treatment methods to eliminate the bed bug infestation from your home:
- Encase all mattresses and box springs.
- Steam two feet around the affected area to ensure elimination, if necessary.
- Apply environmentally-conscious pesticides: dust treatment to eliminate bed bugs behind beds and switch plates, and a liquid treatment to the baseboards to eradicate any bed bugs hiding there.
Step 3: Prevent
We will identify the main causes of the infestation and make recommendations so they never come back.
Step 4: Monitor
Over the course of 5 weeks, we will re-inspect the property and re-treat at no extra charge.
Step 5: Follow-up
Once the property is deemed free of bed bugs, we will suggest additional products and changes to environment to maintain that status.
For apartment complexes and multi-families in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Eastern Connecticut Did you see a bedbug? Wake up with bite marks? You are not alone.
Bed bugs are not seasonal pests. They can be in your homes, rental properties, and hotels year-round. They are quick to seek shelters indoors, since
Top-Rated Bed Bug Treatments in Rhode Island
Debug is a leader in bed bug treatments in Rhode Island and surrounding areas. We work with many landlords, apartment owners, universities, colleges, hotels, and motels to keep their beds and couches bed bug-free. Our bed bug exterminators and trained and tested.
Debug is a pest control company that offers the best bed bug pest control and removal solutions in Rhode Island, Eastern Connecticut, and Southeastern Massachusetts. We service major cities and towns like Attleboro, Cranston, East Greenwich, East Providence, Fall River, Johnston, Lincoln, New Bedford, New London, Newport, North Kingstown, Pawtucket, Providence, Putnam, Smithfield, Warwick, Worcester, and Woonsocket.
Protect your home and family
with pest control that cares about you
Bed Bug Control FAQs
Bed bugs prefer to hide during the day and feed at night. So where do they hide?
Well, we’ve seen them hide in lots of places. They flatten their bodies to hide in bed frames, seams of mattresses, under sheets, under carpets, in bedroom clutter, in luggage, and even in closed-door jambs.
If the temperature goes below 60° F, adult bed bugs can survive without food or water for a year and nymphs up to three months without taking a blood meal.
Bed bug bites come in a variety of different shapes and sizes. Often you will find them on Some people don’t have a reaction to bites. Other people get red raised bumps on their skin. These bumps and rashes will sometimes be itchy.
At first, there are little signs of bed bug bites. They aren’t obvious like mosquito bites. However, the more you are bitten, the more you feel them. They prefer to bite in areas without hair, like arms, faces, necks, and shoulders – but sometimes you will see bites on the back and torso.
Bed bugs tend to feed in patterns, so bites will appear as lines or zig-zags.
Bed bugs are a reddish-brown color. They get this color from the blood they feed on. Bed bugs have two antennae, six legs and are oval-shaped, almost looking like a football with legs. Adult bed bugs are 1/8″ long.
Bed bugs often cast shells and have dark brown/black fecal matter. They are often found on bed mattresses and in couches, where humans are easy targets.
Bed bugs have a musty, sweet smell, that smells somewhat like berries. Some say it smells like coriander. Others say it smells like cilantro. It is not a good smell.
It takes a large infestation to detect this smell.
Coriander is an herb in the carrot family. Even when ripe, they smell musty. Because of this smell, it makes bed bug detection by dogs possible.