I think I might have bed bugs. What should I do? Step 1 Stay calm.Do not throw away mattresses and clothes.Do not spray chemicals around
Bed Bug Control
Trust Debug to remove bed bugs
If you miss just one pregnant female bed bug you can be re-infested with over 300 adults and 1000 new eggs in three months.
Stay calm. Trust Debug for guaranteed results.
Signs of Bed Bugs
- Reddish brown bugs on your mattress.
- Blood stains on your sheets or pillowcases.
- An offensive, musty odor from the bugs’ scent glands.
- Bed bugs skins and shells.
- Dark brown/black fecal stains.
The Debug Solution
Professional Bed Bug Treatments in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Eastern Connecticut
- No prep work required. No emptying closets, stripping beds, emptying drawers, etc.
- Use of innovative products and methods to eliminate and prevent bed bugs.
- Our technicians have the highest level of training available. Debug technicians are required to pass a series of written and field exams before they treat for bed bugs (and this testing repeats throughout their career).
- Debug’s effective treatment is environmentally-conscious.
- You are guaranteed to be bed bug-free for 5 months.
The Debug Process
Step 1: Inspect
Step 2: Control
Debug will utilize the following treatment methods to eliminate the bed bug infestation from your home:
- Encase all mattresses and box springs.
- Steam two feet around the affected area to ensure elimination, if necessary.
- Apply environmentally-conscious pesticides: dust treatment to eliminate bed bugs behind beds and switch plates, and a liquid treatment to the baseboards to eradicate any bed bugs hiding there.
Step 3: Prevent
We will identify the main causes of the infestation and make recommendations so they never come back.
Step 4: Monitor
Over the course of 5 weeks, we will re-inspect the property and re-treat at no extra charge.
Step 5: Follow-up
Once the property is deemed free of bed bugs, we will suggest additional products and changes to environment to maintain that status.
For apartment complexes and multi-families in Rhode Island, Massachusetts, and Eastern Connecticut Did you see a bedbug? Wake up with bite marks? You are not alone.
Bed bugs are not seasonal pests. They can be in your homes, rental properties, and hotels year-round. They are quick to seek shelters indoors, since
Protect your home and family with pest control that cares about you.
TXT or CALL
Bed Bug Treatments, Control, Removal, Exterminator serving Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Eastern Connecticut
Debug is a leader in bed bug treatments in Rhode Island and surrounding areas. We work with many landlords, apartment owners, universities, colleges, hotels, and motels to keep their beds and couches bed bug-free. Our bed bug exterminators and trained and tested.
Debug is a pest control company that offers the best bed bug pest control and removal solutions in Rhode Island, Eastern Connecticut, and Southeastern Massachusetts. We service major cities and towns like Attleboro, Cranston, East Greenwich, East Providence, Fall River, Johnston, Lincoln, New Bedford, Newport, North Kingstown, Pawtucket, Providence, Putnam, Smithfield, Warwick, Worcester, and Woonsocket.