We want to take a moment to reassure you, if you’ve been worried about COVID-19. COVID-19 is new, but cleanliness, responsibility, and care for our customers and employees is nothing new; those things have always been at the center of what Debug does every day.
We’re taking our commitment a step further, though, in light of the seriousness of COVID-19. Here are some of the additional steps we’re taking:
- We are actively monitoring all updates and will revise our safety protocols as needed, to ensure safety.
- We are following all CDC and WHO guidelines.
- Our staff have been instructed to stay home if they are feeling ill.
- We’ll stay outside. We’ll tackle the pest issue from the outside and only ask to come in if absolutely vital. If we do have to come in, we’ll discuss with you over the phone and create a plan to limit interaction.
- Our technicians are picking-up supplies outside, in a staggered line that minimizes any contact between them.
- We’re disinfecting our trucks and equipment throughout the day.
- We’re accepting payments online and over the phone only. This limits the need for personal interaction.
- All reports will be emailed to you.
- We’re not requiring customer signatures at this time.
Social Distance Pest Control
We also offer an optional Social Distancing Service that involves zero personal contact. If you want to opt into this service, please call us and let us know.
This is the special Social Distancing Service plan:
- We can text you to let you know we’re on our way. You can communicate back with us via text (or phone, or email).
- We’ll come out and do the service. No interaction needed.
- We’ll text you when we’re done.
- We’ll email you a report of what we did. No signature needed.
- You can pay your bill online or over the phone. No need to leave a check in your mailbox, or hand us payment.
Voted #1 in Rhode Island
By readers of the Providence Journal.
At Debug, we think it’s important to show how much we care. “We Care” is one of our most treasured core values, and one that we strive to demonstrate every day. We care about the health and happiness of our customers, their families, their pets, and their homes and businesses. We care about our employees and their families. We care about our communities. We care about our environment and the natural world.
This year, though, we wanted to take our caring one step further: we decided to join the Pledge 1% movement. The Pledge 1% movement asks participants to pledge 1% of their profit, 1% of their time, and 1% of their product to the greater good.