Work for a pest control company that cares.
Pest Control Technician
Debug Pest Control is looking for an outstanding, service-minded, full-time pest management professional in the Rhode Island/Eastern Connecticut area. Our professionals earn an average of $35,000-$45,000 annually in their first full year.
You must thrive on delivering superior service, responding to our clients’ service requests quickly and efficiently, and achieving frequent positive feedback. You must thrive on delivering superior service, responding to our clients’ service requests quickly and efficiently, and achieving frequent positive feedback. We live by 5 core values:
- Good Vibes
- Do the Right Thing
- We Care
- Make Tomorrow Better Than Today
- People First
If you are committed to making the community and yourself better by living by those 5 values then please keep reading!
The right candidate will perform the following tasks:
- Perform inspections for pests, pest harborages, and pest entryways.
- Determine, recommend, and provide required pest management services.
- Inform customers on how to reduce pest pressures through proper sanitation, storage, and landscaping.
- Prepare written reports for customers, and explain services provided when possible.
- Operate and maintain service vehicle, and other service equipment per government, and company guidelines.
- Utilize, secure, and store products and materials in strict accordance with labels, and government and company guidelines.
- Up-sell customers when appropriate, and/or refer sales opportunities to supervisor, and support sales efforts as much as possible.
- Document service activities as required, and complete and submit paperwork as directed.
- Maintain licenses, certifications, and/or registrations as required, and participate in company training as directed.
- Ensure the required equipment, products, and materials are on service vehicles to perform scheduled services.
We offer classroom training, as well as field training, preparing you for the state licensing exam, and on-going training for continuing education credits. We offer competitive compensation, company vehicle, health & dental insurance, after 90 days, Retirement w/matching as well as PTO (sick, vacation, holiday). We provide a company vehicle, fuel card, iPhone and uniforms.
Join the Debug Pest Control family and grow your career path in an exciting industry! Must pass pre-employment screenings. EOE.
At Debug, we think it’s important to show how much we care. “We Care” is one of our most treasured core values, and one that we strive to demonstrate every day. We care about the health and happiness of our customers, their families, their pets, and their homes and businesses. We care about our employees and their families. We care about our communities. We care about our environment and the natural world.
This year, though, we wanted to take our caring one step further: we decided to join the Pledge 1% movement. The Pledge 1% movement asks participants to pledge 1% of their profit, 1% of their time, and 1% of their product to the greater good.
Voted #1 in Rhode Island
By readers of the Providence Journal.
Areas we serve
in Southern New England
We’re proud to be help communities in Rhode Island, Eastern Connecticut, and Massachusetts.
Rhode Island: Barrington, Bristol, Burrillville, Central Falls, Coventry, Cranston, Cumberland, East Greenwich, East Providence, Exeter, Glocester, Johnston, Narragansett, Newport, North Kingstown, Providence, Riverside, Rumford, Smithfield, Warren, Warwick, Westerly, Woonsocket…