Debug Pest Control started protecting New England homes and businesses in 1993. At its beginning, Debug was a one-man, one-truck operation. Bill Sr. worked long, hard days to meet the needs of his clients.
His guiding principle was always: “Put People First.”
Today, Debug has ten technicians, a dozen trucks, and a wide range of equipment and support staff. Our equipment and methods are the most innovative and effective tools available in the pest control industry.
Debug is one of only a handful of nationally recognized pest control companies to be Quality Pro certified -- a designation that demonstrates our commitment to the highest service standards. To meet the high Quality Pro standards, Debug provides the following:
- Employee drug screening
- Employee background checks
- Employee driving record reviews
- Auto, liability, property damage insurance
- Uniformed employees with picture badges
- Well maintained vehicles with clear markings for identification
- Rigorous employee training
- Service guarantees and warranties
- Demonstrated commitment to environmental stewardship
- Personnel fully licensed & certified in the states of RI, MA & CT
We are problem-solvers. We know every pest control issue is different and varied. We know there is no “one size fits all solution”; we seek out individualized solutions that fit each and every situation we enter.
We have always worked with the full knowledge that we are protecting people--their homes, their businesses, their livelihoods. We do not make light of that responsibility; we are anchored by it.