Debug offers a full array of services to resolve all of your wildlife-related issues. We are committed to providing you with fast, friendly, and professional service while utilizing the most effective techniques. Some of the wildlife we trap and remove:
After an initial inspection we can provide a detailed relocation plan and cost estimate to property owners.
Our wildlife removal services include:
- Humane exclusions and trapping services
- Attic cleanouts and restoration services
- Full deodorization and sanitization services
What to do if you have a bat in your house:
- Isolate the bat to one room or area of your home
- Do not touch the bat - bats are considered high risk carriers of rabies
- Block the bottom of the doors with towels
- Contact a bat specialist for removal and further inspectional services
Debug offers respected wildlife removal and control solutions in Rhode Island, Eastern Connecticut, and Southeastern Massachusetts, including major cities like Providence, Woonsocket, Pawtucket, Cranston, Warwick, Newport, Worcester, Fall River, New Bedford, and New London.
"Having Debug treat our property monthly for mosquitoes is truly money well spent. Finally we can sit outside in the evening and enjoy our yard. Recently we had them remove a yellow jackets nest too. It's reassuring knowing you have a service provider you trust and can rely on when you call. Thank you!"
Lori T. - Glocester, RI