Bed Bug Control
Bed bug removal and control for homes, hotels, motels, and rental properties!
I think I might have bed bugs. What should I do?
Do not throw away mattresses and clothes.
Do not spray chemicals around your home, children, and pets.
Live in an apartment? Call your landlord or property manager first.
If your landlord does not have a pest control company under contract, have them contact Debug directly.
Debug will send a technician to your home.
The technician will perform a visual inspection and provide you (or your landlord) with a free estimate.
Treatment can begin as soon as the next day.
ALMOST NO PREP WORK IS REQUIRED BY YOU FOR OUR BED BUG TREATMENT.
Debug will utilize the following treatment methods to eliminate the bedbug infestation from your home:
- Debug will encase all mattresses and box springs.
- Debug will steam two feet around the affected area to ensure elimination, if necessary.
- Debug will apply environmentally conscious pesticides: dust treatment to eliminate bed bugs behind beds and switch plates, and a liquid treatment to the baseboards to eradicate any bed bugs hiding there.
Why Debug for your Bed Bugs?
- Our service is guaranteed for 5 months
- Debug does not require any prep work from the homeowner. No emptying closets, stripping beds, emptying drawers, etc.
- Debug uses innovative products and methods to eliminate and prevent bed bugs.
- Debug technicians have the highest level of training available. Debug technicians are required to pass a series of written and field exams before they treat for bed bugs (and this testing repeats throughout their career).
- Debug’s effective treatment is environmentally conscious.
“I have over a decade of experience with the people at Debug Pest Control and they have always treated me right. I would recommend their services without a doubt.”
Dr. Jason Aminsharifi