Debug Pest Control is pleased to announce that we are a QualityPro company! QualityPro is a nation wide industry program designed to increase professionalism through self-regulation, implement quality industry standards not required by law, form environmentally responsible pest control companies, and provide consumers with the highest quality service.
How many companies in Southern New England have this certification?
There are over 1,000 pest control companies combined in the states of Rhode Island, Massachusetts and Connecticut. To date, less than 25 have been admitted to the QualityPro program. Debug Pest Control is currently the only one based in Rhode Island.
What are the qualifications?
- A Quality Pro certification is not easy to come by, and many stringent requirements must be met. Some of the Quality Pro qualifications are:
- All technicians and inspectors must pass state administered or Quality Pro exams
- Must practice proper pesticide handling
- Agree to complaint triggered audits ensuring adherence to Quality Pro guidelines
- Have a strict on-the job safety policy
- Conduct criminal background checks and motor vehicle records checks
- Maintain a drug-free workplace
- Meet Quality Pro company service vehicle standards
As a QualityPro company, we are committed to providing our customers with the highest quality pest control services.
Why is hiring a QualityPro company important?
Debug Pest Control of Southeastern Massachusetts
Debug Pest Control of Eastern Connecticut
363 River Road, Suite E
Lisbon, CT 06351
Debug Pest Control of Rhode Island
16 Terry Lane
Chepachet, RI 02814