You have a business to run; we understand that. We will do our best to provide you with the dependable and reliable protection you need. And we’ll do it with the neighborly and friendly smile you will come to expect from us at Debug.
Our technicians are certified and state licensed. Our equipment and methods are the most innovative and effective tools available in the pest control industry.
We are problem-solvers. We know every pest control issue is different and varied. We know there is no “one size fits all solution”; we seek out individualized solutions that fit each and every situation we enter.
Debug is one of only a handful of nationally recognized pest control companies to be Quality Pro certified — a designation that demonstrates our commitment to the highest service standards. To meet the high Quality Pro standards, Debug provides the following:
- Employee drug screening
- Employee background checks
- Employee driving record reviews
- Auto, liability, property damage insurance
- Uniformed employees with picture badges
- Well maintained vehicles with clear markings for identification
- Rigorous employee training
- Service guarantees and warranties
- Demonstrated Commitment to Environmental Stewardship
- Personnel fully licensed & certified in the states of RI, MA & CT
Our commercial services include:
- Customized service schedules
- Targeted pests
- Identifying treatment areas
- Manuals and reporting
- Emergency response
- The Debug "Do-the-Right-Thing" Guarantee
- Ants / Carpenter Ants
- Bed Bugs
- Bees / Carpenter Bees / Wasps / Yellow Jackets / Hornets
- Flies / Fruit Flies
- Hornets / Wasps / Yellow Jackets
- Mice / Rats
- Stink Bugs
Why choose Debug?
Debug offers the unique combination of personalized service you'd expect from family-owned and operated company and the speedy, effective service from a large corporation. We do this while keeping environmental responsibility in the forefront. Check out our Green Pest Control solutions for more information.
For over 20 years, Debug has worked with businesses, non-profits, zoos, daycares, hospitals, nursing homes, retirement homes, hotels, and restaurants to maintain pest-free environments.
"I hope you realize what an awesome employee you have John being part of your team. I can't thank him or you enough for taking care of my bug-phobia!! You're company is fantastic and I have been telling this to ALL I know. Thanks again!"
Deb O. - Burrillville, RI